Product in spotlight
- Supporting You Throughout Every Stage of the Process
- OT/IT Integration for Digital Asset Management
- Migrating Legacy Devices to Cutting-Edge Technologies
- Equipment Designed to Empower
- Reliable Sealing and Sensing Solutions for Automation
- Simplify Your IIoT Migration Path
- Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Reliable Sensing Solutions for Speed Measurement and Angle Detection
- Mass Flow Control Redefined
- Simplify Your IIoT Migration Path to Achieve IT/OT Data Access
Products View all
News View all
Growing range of topics for the process industries available in up to 6 languages
- January 16, 2023
- 134 views
Interviews View all
Webinars View all
More and more robots will appear in new places. The pandemic showed us the need for robots when labor shortages happen. The consequence of this is that more and more people will get in touch with them with two major...
- May 12, 2022
As machines have become smarter and more intuitive within digital transformation initiatives in factories and buildings, so has the need to accurately monitor their health, efficiency, and performance. Smart sensors...
- April 21, 2022
When it comes to time-sensitive networking, exciting times are literally ahead of us. Connected Industries are necessary to support the aims of Industry 4.0. They rely on data and the insights that can be gained...
- March 21, 2022
Manufacturers are constantly looking for new ways to optimize their operations, reduce cost, and improve security and sustainability. Today, most factories leverage only a fraction of daily production data because...
- January 20, 2022
Artificial intelligence (AI) plays a key role in our economy. Companies are increasingly using AI for many aspects of their competitive activities, while at the same time regulators around the world are studying...
- December 7, 2021
How can Digitalization help to provide actionable insights from structured and unstructured data?
- by IBM Benelux
- December 1, 2021