Designed to withstand the most rigorous of washdown regimens, the new AKMH Series from Kollmorgen combines the AKMH’s IP69K construction and corrosion resistant materials, offering a long-lasting servo motor. The AKMH can perform quick cleaning. Thanks to the design for CIP (Clean-In-Place) with no need for covers, the AKMH will maximize uptime. With 19 sizes available in multiple standard configurations, the AKMH family will open the door for more opportunities to replace expensive air or dirty hydraulic axes with a clean and high performing servo motor solution.
AKMH Stainless Steel Servo Motor features include:
- For maximum product safety and improved overall equipment effectiveness
- Hygienic housing designed to prevent the build-up of bacteria and dirt pockets
- Quick and easy cleaning thanks to the open machine design without protective housing
- Reliable even with frequent high-pressure and high-temperature cleaning thanks to the IP69K stainless steel housing
- Single-cable connection reduces the effort required for cabling by 50 percent and improves hygiene
- High level of product safety ensured in accordance with USDA,3A, NSF requirements