Procentec Is Now a Member of the HMS Group

  Enquiry / contact me

As of the 1st of October, Procentec has become a member of the HMS group. HMS Industrial Networks AB has acquired 70% of all shares in the Dutch company Procentec B.V.

Pieter Barendrecht, CEO Procentec (left) and Staffan Dahlström, CEO HMS Networks AB (right)
Pieter Barendrecht, CEO Procentec (left) and Staffan Dahlström, CEO HMS Networks AB (right)

“Procentec fills a gap in HMS’ offering within communication infrastructure. Industrial networks are vital in industrial processes, and Procentec’s products and services improve uptime and data availability significantly in these critical networks” says Staffan Dahlström, CEO of HMS Networks, and continues “With Procentec, HMS gets access to an aftermarket business related to the huge installed base of industrial networks globally, positioning HMS much closer to the end users of industrial networks. This is a very interesting new dimension for HMS given the fact that we today mainly supply products to device manufacturers and machine builders”.

Procentec’s offering ensures reliable network infrastructure for industrial networks such as PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP and other industrial Ethernet standards. The portfolio includes key products ProfiTrace, ProfiHub, ComBricks, Atlas and Osiris which help field technicians perform network monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting in an easy way - on site in factories as well as remotely, preventing undesired manufacturing downtime. The 70% share in Procentec was acquired by HMS from the founders, who are no longer active in the company. The remaining 30% is owned by the existing management team, who will keep their management positions and continue running the Procentec business.
 

Posted on October 9, 2020 - (57 views)
Related articles
Italian Project for Decarbonisation of the Glass Industry
High-Shear Granulator
Applying ISO/IEC 27001/2 and the ISA/IEC 62443 Series for Operational Technology Environments
Clean Parts – Safe Processes
First GC Analyzers Installed Directly in a Natural Gas Pipeline
User-Friendly and Versatile Flowmeter Line
ATEX/IECEx/CCC-IS Certified Rugged Pyrometers with HART interface integration
Groundbreaking ceremony for green hydrogen production plant in Wunsiedel, Germany
Compact Dehumidification System for Climate Control
Water Utility of the Future
The Ultimate Solution for Temperature and Gas Monitoring
Handle with... CO.RA.
Shaping the Future of Process Industries
Handle with CO.RA
Absolutely Efficient. JUMO dTRANS T09 Cable transmitter for temperature.
SPSConnect: The Digital Automation Hub
Inspiring Sustainable Connections
FLIR GF 77. The Groundbreaking, Affordable OGI Camera
Our Solutions, as Individual as You.
handle with... CO.RA
External Powder Flow Sensor
Pressure Sensing with Functional Safety
Commercial Food Processing
Glass vial and syringe production
Critical Asset and Safety Solutions
Thermal Profiling Systems
Infrared Temperature Solutions
Smart Safety Valve for Technical Gases
MODBUS Transmitter With Dual Universal Inputs
Dome Pressure Regulator with Integrated Digital Sensor Technology
Fixed Acoustic Imager Announced
Shaping the Future—the Ethernet-APL Field Switch
Commercial Food Processing
Glass vial and syringe production
Critical Asset and Safety Solutions
Thermal Profiling Systems
Infrared Temperature Solutions
More Safety with Top Lockout Procedures and Custom Shadowboards
Strenghten Factory Resilience with Unique Solution for Predictive Maintenance
Protect Machines Using Sound, IoT and AI