The 12th strategic Oil Terminal 2017 Congress on oil, petroleum and LPG transportation, refining and trade - one of the landmark and high-profile downstream events - is held on 23-24 November 2017 in Saint Petersburg.
The event traditionally brings together over 350 representatives of oil and gas, trading and logistic companies, including oil refineries, oil terminals, ports, and tank farm business representatives from Russia, Americas, CIS, Europe, and Asia – a total of 25 states.
Oil Terminal 2016: Facts and Figures
Thus, Oil Terminal 2016 gathered the officials from the Ministry of Energy of Russia, the Ministry of Transport of Russia, Analytics Centre at the Government of Russia, Ust-Luga Oil, Rosneft, Gazprom Neft, SIBUR, Russian Railways, Platts, Thomson Reuters, RusEnergy, JOGMEC, SBI Markets, SunLight Petroleum, PJK International, research council of Oxford Institute for Energy Studies, IHS Energy Insight Downstream Consulting and many others.
The 12th annual Oil Terminal 2017 also features the Technical Conference Tank farms and oil terminals: from modern design to efficient operation (Saint Petersburg, 23-24 November 2017) and onsite visits to terminals in the Northwest.
The Organising Committee has developed the Congress programme based on the information demand of oil and gas, refining and petrochemical enterprises.
- Export priorities for companies and marketing strategy in the context of global prices turbulence. Funding sources for the creation of new transport infrastructure to new markets.
- Changing the course: shift of domestic Russian oil flow for export. What are the prospects for new export sour oil flows and the specific features of pricing?
- The role of the exchange in trade structuring: major players of the Russian and international exchange segment. Key challenges of the exchange trade development in Russia.
- The development of refining under big tax manoeuvre and import substitution policy. Russian market developments and major petroleum flows.
- An overview of petroleum offer-demand balance in Europe, oil refineries’ profitability and export flows. Sea crude oil shipping to the European hubs.
- Construction of new port facilities in the field of hydrocarbon exports. What is the forecast of cargo flows of oil and condensate via the Northern Sea Route?
- The latest updates on the projects, phases schedule and commissioning features: Novy Port Arctic terminal, Turukhtannye islands terminal, Port of Indiga, reconstruction of Transneft – Port of Primorsk terminal
- Regional projects: capacities of the North-West and the Far East (Vysotsk, De-Kastri, Varandey, Prigorodnoye)
- The development of oil capacities: Ust-Luga, Primorsk, Kozmino, Novorossiysk and the CPC. The competition between the terminals and the redistribution of oil export flows.
- Railway, sea and river shipment: presentations and analytical discussion